We offer you an exclusive unlock method available for all new Samsung J4 models. This Samsung Galaxy J4 J400F J400FD unlock service will work for all phones for which the unlock code by IMEI could not be found.
This unlock is done online by USB cable, not by codes calculated from IMEI. If you are interested in an unlock code from IMEI, please buy this product Samsung unlock code by IMEI.
A bit about the Samsung Galaxy J4 (2018)
As you can guess and wonder, is the new Samsung Galaxy J4 worth buying and unlocking? Is it better than his predecessor the J3 version?
The answer these questions will have to look into the phone specs, and the answer is: it depends, if you are on a tight budget I would really recommend it, I know it had some bad reviews but we don’t have to forget that it has a display of 1280 x 720 px resolution, which is decent. It has an Exynos 7 Quad 7560 chipset, 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage and a camera of 13 Megapixels to F/1.9 autofocus being able to film at 1080p with 30 fps and a frontal camera of 5 megapixels with f/2.2. Let’s not forget the most important part, because of the extra 0.5 Memory and a better processor it runs Android 8.0(Oreo) unlike his predecessor the J3 (2017) which can only run Android 5.1.1 Lolipop or other low-consum firmware.
In conclusion, it is around 30-40% better than his predecessor the J3 and is cheap so it is a YES for buying on a tight budget and also a YES for unlocking because of the reasonable price
Advantages of this unlock method:
- It costs less than a code generated from IMEI
- It takes less time (15-20 min) while Samsung codes by IMEI can take up to a few days
- 100% guaranteed to work as is read from the phone directly
- It is factory permanent unlock
- This method will work for any phone including those for which the Galaxy S9 unlock codes from other sources did not work or were not found
- You will have online support until you confirm the phone is unlocked (for that is better to have a sim from another carrier when doing the unlock)
For performing the Samsung unlock you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection (at least 1Mbps, will not work on low internet connections)
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone
- Samsung J4 that asks for unlock code when turned with a different sim card. If your phone is not asking for network code when turning on with a different sim please contact us before buying this service.
How the Samsung J4 unlock is done
After buying this Samsung J4 unlock service you will receive in a few minutes the instructions on how to perform the unlock. Basically will need to install a program on your computer and you will receive a username and a password and with those will be able to unlock one Samsung phone. In our online program, we can guide you by chat on how to do the unlock or even help you remotely by Teamviewer if you want.