We offer you an exclusive unlock method available for all new Samsung Galaxy A6 models. This Samsung A6 unlock service will work for all phones for which the unlock code by IMEI could not be found.
This unlock is done online by USB cable, not by codes calculated from IMEI. If you are interested in an unlock code from IMEI, please buy this product Samsung unlock code by IMEI.
A bit about the Samsung A6
The Galaxy A6 features a different processor which is similar in class to the Snapdragon 450 (the Exynos is an octa-core chip with eight Cortex A53 cores and it’s built on 14nm tech), but it delivers a faster performance on the A6
Advantages of this unlock method:
- It costs less than a code generated from IMEI
- It takes less time (15-20 min) while Samsung codes by IMEI can take up to a few days
- 100% guaranteed to work as is read from the phone directly
- It is factory permanent unlock
- This method will work for any phone including those for which the Galaxy S9 unlock codes from other sources did not work or were not found, or for hard locked phones
- You will have online support until you confirm the phone is unlocked (for that is better to have a sim from another carrier when doing the unlock)
For performing the Samsung unlock you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection (at least 1Mbps, will not work on low internet connections)
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone
- Samsung A6 that asks for unlock code when turned with a different sim card. If your phone is not asking for network code when turning on with a different sim please contact us before buying this service.
How the Samsung A6 unlock is done
After buying this Samsung unlock service you will receive in a few minutes the instructions on how to perform the unlock. Basically will need to install a program on your computer and you will receive a username and a password and with those will be able to unlock one Samsung phone. In our online program, we can guide you by chat on how to do the unlock or even help you remotely by Teamviewer if you want.