We have a long history of phone unlocking, and we make sure to offer you the easiest and fastest way to unlock your Metro PCS Android device, at the best price.
This is the perfect method for nontechnical users because we also send tutorials on how to get the information needed about the phone and how to insert the unlock code.
If you will register for a free account, all your purchased unlock codes will be available in your account dashboard. Otherwise, we will send them via email address.
This is the official unlock method using the Metro PCS device unlock app. If you tried that before and did not work, we will activate your Metro PCS device IMEI so the application will permanently unlock your phone. It is the simplest method available, there’s no need to flash any firmware, and it’s totally safe.
Please verify that you have the Device Unlock app on your device, connection to Wi-Fi and press Permanent to unlock. If you get the message “Unlock Failed: This mobile wireless device is not eligible for unlock….” then your phone will be unlocked with this service. If you get any other message, please contact us before buying this, as we cannot refund it. Device unlock app gives errors when connecting to the server.Phone must be used for at least 6 months with MetroPcs to be sure the unlock will work
Advantages of this Metro PCS Device Unlock unlock method:
– you only need the IMEI number
– the unlock is official and permanent, so it won’t affect your warranty
– it works on any android version . No root needed
Process time: 1-10 days (normally under 3 days)
Any new MetroPCS Android device that has the Device unlock application preinstalled such as:
- Samsung Galaxy A6 (SM-A600T1)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime (SM-J327T1)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700T1)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (SM-J727T1)
- Alcatel 7,
- Alcatel A30 Fierce (OT-5049Z)
- Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL (OT-5054N)
- Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 4 (OT-5056N)
- ZTE Avid 4 (Z855)
- ZTE Avid Pluis (Z828)
- ZTE Avid Trio (Z833)
- ZTE Blade Z Max (Z982)
- ZTE Obsidian (Z820)
- LG K20 Plus (MP260)
- LG Q7 Plus, Q7+ (Q610MA)
- LG Stylo 2 Plus (MS550)
- LG Stylo 3 PLUS (MP450)
- LG Stylo 4 (Q710MS)
- LG K30 LM-X410TK
- HTC Desire 530,
- HTC Desire 626s,
– All other MetroPCS Android devices with Device Unlock app
How the Metro PCS device unlocks is done
When buying this service you will have to insert some data about your phone:
– IMEI (ex: 353424250140367, be careful to write the IMEI correctly, without any space or points. The IMEI has 15 digits and can be found by dialling *#06#.