We have a great background in the smartphone’s software repair and unlocking, and we make sure to offer you the easiest and safest way to remove the lock for any new LG devices that codes are not working. In most cases, this will be done without losing any data, but if a data reset is necessary we will not do that without your express permission.
This method works for all LG Android devices including the latest Lg G6 LS993 G5 LS992 G4 LS991 etc. This LG unlock is done with professional tools and performed by an unlocking specialist so you don’t have to worry about your phone safety.
Advantages of this method to bypass the network lock:
- it has a great price and does not involve losing your phone data
- it takes only a few minutes (around 10 minutes normally)
- no modifications will be done to your phone’s software
- this method will work for all LG phones including all new firmware
For performing the LG network unlock you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone.
- LG G6 LS993 LG G5 LS992 LG G4 LS991 locked to Sprint
- LG G2 LS980 g3 LS990 g4 LS991 G Flex LS995 G Flex2 LS996 locked to Sprint
- If you want to be 100% sure your model is supported, please ask! (if your phone is not supported you will receive a full refund)
How the LG lock removal is done
After buying this service you will receive in a few minutes instructions on how to prepare your computer before the online unlock (some simple steps in our video tutorial takes less than 5 minutes).
To perform this user code reset we will connect to your computer and remove the lock for you, a process that takes less than 10 minutes. Check our Online program to see when we are available