We offer you an exclusive unlock method available for all new Samsung A5 models. This Samsung A5 unlock service will work for all phones for which the unlock code by IMEI could not be found.
This unlock is done online by USB cable, not by codes calculated from IMEI. If you are interested in an unlock code from IMEI, please buy this product Samsung unlock code by IMEI.
A bit about the Samsung A5
The Samsung Galaxy A5 has been released in 2017, with a processor Exynos 7880 Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53 that holds OS’s like Android 6.0.1(Marshmallow) and can be enhanced with Android 8.0 (Oreo). The device comes with an internal memory of 32/64GB and 3GB RAM that can be upgraded also with a microSD up to 256GB. The camera is decent for these days with 16MP that shoots 1080p/30fps and a battery of 3000 mAh. Overall a good phone worth his prince, around 200$.
Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A520F(region Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, Oceania, Middle East) SM-A520FD/DS(region Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine) SM-A520W(region Canada) models can be unlocked from the following carriers: Vodafone PLUS Proximus VIP Orange T-Mobile and many more.
Advantages of this unlock method:
- It is cheaper than a code created from the IMEI
- It faster, only around 10-20 minutes, while Samsung codes by IMEI can be ready in a couple of days or weeks
- 100% guaranteed to work as is read from the phone directly
- It is factory permanent unlock
- This method will work for any phone including those for which the Galaxy S9 unlock codes from other sources did not work or were not found
- You will have online support from our team until you confirm the phone is unlocked (for that it is recommended to have another sim carrier when the unlock is done)
For performing the Samsung unlock you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection (at least 1Mbps, will not work on low internet connections)
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone
- Samsung A5 that asks for unlock code when turned with a different sim card. If your phone is not asking for network code when turning on with a different sim please contact us before buying this service.
- Here are the A5 versions that are supported SM-A520F SM-A520FD SM-A520K SM-A520L SM-A520S SM-A520W
- Please keep in mind that devices that don’t ask for code when inserted with another sim from another carrier can’t be unlocked
How the Samsung A5 unlock is done
After buying this Samsung A5 unlock service you will receive in a few minutes the instructions on how to perform the unlock. Basically will need to install a program on your computer and you will receive a username and a password and with those will be able to unlock one Samsung phone. In our online program, we can guide you by chat on how to do the unlock or even help you remotely by Teamviewer if you want.