This method works for older T-Mobile Samsung models that have the Device Unlock app untill Samsung Note 5. As an example here is supported Samsung Galaxy S6, Note S6 Edge and other similar older devices. This Samsung unlock service is among the few solutions for these devices because these T-mobile phones will not ask for unlock code because they have the Device Unlock app. For unlocking these devices will have to be rooted, we will also do the rooting part. If you do not want that your device to be rooted (might lose warranty), please contact us and can use another method that is a bit more expensive but will not involve rooting.
This unlock is done online by USB cable, not by codes calculated from IMEI.
Advantages of this T-mobile Samsung unlock solution:
- it costs less than a code generated from IMEI
- it takes less time (15-20 min), plus T-mobile Android models cannot be unlocked by unlock code from IMEI
- 100% guaranteed to work
- this unlock method will work for any t-mobile new models with T-mobile android App, including those in contract
- you will have online support until you confirm the phone is unlocked (for that is better to have a sim from another carrier when doing the unlock)
For performing the Samsung unlock you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection (at least 1Mbps, will not work on low internet connections)
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone
- Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T , S6 Edge G925T , S6 Edge Plus G928T, Note 5 N920T
How the Samsung to unlock is done
After buying this Samsung unlock service you will receive in a few minutes the instructions on how to prepare your computer and phone before the online unlock (some simple steps in our video tutorial takes less than 5 minutes).
To perform the Samsung unlock, you will have to contact us in our online program and will do the unlock for you,a process that normally takes 5-10 min. We will use a program called usb redirector to make the connection between your phone and our unlock server, so it is not needed for to access your computer by remote connection.