We offer you an exclusive Sprint Samsung Galaxy unlock method, available for all new Sprint Samsung models that cannot be unlocked by unlock codes. For most models (S7,S7+,S8,S8+,Note 8) this will involve also a free sprint debranding to remove all the unwanted bloatware from sprint.
This Samsung Sprint unlock service is the only option to unlock these phone models and make it work both in the USA and abroad on any gsm network. Please make a backup of your important information you have on the phone before the unlock because the phone will need a factory reset.
This unlock is done online by USB cable, not by codes calculated from IMEI.
Advantages of this Sprint Galaxy unlock solution:
- it costs less than a code generated from IMEI
- it takes less time (15-20 min), plus Sprint Samsung cannot be unlocked by unlock code by IMEI
- 100% guaranteed to work
- this unlock method will work for any sprint galaxy, including those in contract
- you will have online support until you confirm the phone is unlocked (for that is better to have a sim from another carrier when doing the unlock)
In order to unlock the Samsung Sprint device you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection (at least 2Mbps, will not work on low internet connections, verify on Speedtest.net )
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy
-S7 G930P , S7+G935P
-S8 G955U , S8+ G955P
-S8 Active G892U
-Note 5 N920P , Note 8 N950U
-S6 G920P , S6 Edge G925P , S6 Edge Plus G928P
-S5 G900P S5 Sport G860P Note 4 N910p
If you need to unlock the Sprint Note 9 n960U please use Sprint Note 9 n960u Direct unlock
If you need to unlock the Sprint S10 G963U S10E G960U S10+G965U please use T-mobile Verizon Sprint S10 S10+ S10E Direct online unlock
How the Samsung Galaxy S8+ unlock is done?
After buying this Sprint Samsung unlock service, you will receive in a few minutes the instructions on how to prepare your computer and phone before the online unlock.To perform the unlock, we will connect to your computer and unlock the phone for you, a process that takes around 15-20 minutes.