We offer you an exclusive T-mobile and MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy unlock method, available for these phone models N930T and N930T1 that cannot be unlocked by unlock codes.
This Samsung Galaxy unlock service is the only fast option available to unlock this phone model and make it work both in the USA and abroad on any GSM network. The T-mobile and MetroPCS Samsung unlocks are done online by USB cable, not by codes calculated from IMEI.
Advantages of this T-mobile and MetroPCS Samsung unlock solution:
- it costs less than a code generated from IMEI
- it takes less time (15-20 min), plus T-mobile MetroPCS N930T N930T1 cannot be unlocked by unlock code from IMEI
- 100% guaranteed to work
- this unlock method will work for T-mobile and MetroPCS models, including those in contract
- you will have online support until you confirm the phone is unlocked (for that is better to have a sim from another carrier when doing the unlock)
In order to unlock the T-Mobile MetroPCS Samsung device you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection (at least 2Mbps, will not work on low internet connections, verify on Speedtest.net )
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone.
- T-mobile Samsung Galaxy N930T
- MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy N930T1
How is the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 unlock done?
After buying this Samsung unlock service, you will receive in a few minutes the instructions on how to prepare your computer and phone before the online unlock (some simple steps in our video tutorial which take less than 5 minutes).
To perform the unlock, we will connect to your computer and unlock the phone for you, a process that takes around 15-20 minutes.