We offer you an exclusive Verizon Samsung Galaxy unlock method, available for all new Verizon Samsung models that cannot be unlocked by unlock codes. For most models (S7 G930V S7 Edge G935V) this will involve also a free sprint debranding to remove all the unwanted bloatware from Verizon.
This Samsung Verizon unlocks service is the only option to unlock these phone models and make it work both in the USA and abroad on any gsm network. Please make a backup of your important information you have on the phone before the unlock because the phone will need a factory reset.
This unlock is done online by USB cable, not by codes calculated from IMEI.
Advantages of this Verizon Galaxy unlock solution:
- it costs less than a code generated from IMEI
- it takes less time (15-20 min), plus Verizon Samsung cannot be unlocked by unlock code by IMEI
- 100% guaranteed to work
- this unlock method will work for any verizon galaxy, including those in contract
- you will have online support until you confirm the phone is unlocked (for that is better to have a sim from another carrier when doing the unlock)
In order to unlock the Samsung Verizon device you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection (at least 2Mbps, will not work on low internet connections, verify on Speedtest.net )
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone.
Verizon Samsung Galaxy
- S7 G930V
- S7 Edge G935V
How the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge unlock is done?
After buying this Verizon Samsung unlock service, you will receive in a few minutes the instructions on how to prepare your computer and phone before the online unlock. To perform the unlock, we will connect to your computer and unlock the phone for you, a process that takes around 15-20 minutes.