We have a great background in the smartphone’s software repair and unlocking, and we make sure to offer you the easiest and safest way to remove the lock for any new LG devices that codes are not working. In most cases, this will be done without losing any data, but if a data reset is necessary we will not do that without your express permission.
This method works for all LG Android devices including the latest Lg Risio 2 M154 etc. This LG unlock is done with professional tools and performed by an unlocking specialist so you don’t have to worry about your phone safety.
Advantages of this method to bypass the network lock:
- it has a great price and does not involve losing your phone data
- it takes only a few minutes (around 10 minutes normally)
- no modifications will be done to your phone’s software
- this method will work for all LG phones including all new firmware
- you will have online support until you confirm the google account is removed
For performing the LG network unlock you will need:
- a computer with Windows
- a good internet connection
- a normal USB cable that is delivered with the phone.
- Lg Risio 2 M154 Harmony 2 LMX410CS locked to Cricket
- Lg Fortune M151 LMX210APM and many more locked to Bell Virgin Koodo
- If you want to be 100% sure your model is supported, please ask! (if your phone is not supported you will receive a full refund)
How the LG lock removal is done
After buying this service you will receive in a few minutes instructions on how to prepare your computer before the online unlock (some simple steps in our video tutorial takes less than 5 minutes).
To perform this user code reset we will connect to your computer and remove the lock for you, a process that takes less than 10 minutes. Check our Online program to see when we are available